Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
Onur Erten is a condensed matter theorist with background in strongly correlated electron systems. He obtained his doctorate at The Ohio State University in 2013 and has worked at Rutgers University and Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems before joining Arizona State University.
I work on topics ranging from strongly correlated electron systems to quantum magnetism and superconductivity in heavy fermions and transition metal oxides.
16) "Direct visualization of coexisting channels of interaction in CeSb" S. Jang, R. Kealhofer, C. John, S. Doyle, J. Hong, J.-H. Shim, Q. Si, O. Erten, J. D. Denlinger, J. G. Analytis, arXiv:1712.05817 (2017).
15) “Why rare-earth ferromagnets are so rare: insights from the p-wave Kondo model”, S. Ahamed, R. Moessner, O. Erten, arXiv:1709.08241 (2017).
14) “Effect of Applied Orthorhombic Lattice Distortion on the Antiferromagnetic Phase of CeAuSb2”, J. Park, H. Sakai, O. Erten, A. Mackenzie, C. Hicks, arXiv:1708.07091 (2017).
13) “Charge Fractionalization induced by parity anomaly in the chiral excitonic phase of topological surface state”, R. Wang, O. Erten, B. Wang, D. Y. Xing, arXiv:1705.06421 (2017).
12) “Skyrme insulators: insulators at the brink of superconductivity", O. Erten, P.-Y. Chang, P. Coleman, A. Tsvelik, Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 057603 (2017).
11) “Mobius Kondo Insulators”, P.-Y. Chang, O. Erten, P. Coleman, Nature Physics, 13, 794 (2017).
10) “Kondo Breakdown and Quantum Oscillations in SmB6”, O. Erten, P. Ghaemi, P. Coleman, Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 046403 (2016).
9) “Kondo Breakdown in Topological Kondo Insulators”, V. Alexandrov, P. Coleman, O. Erten, Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 177202 (2015).
8) “Molecular Pairing and Fully-Gapped Superconductivity in Yb doped CeCoIn5”, O. Erten, R. Flint, P. Coleman, Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 027002 (2015).
7) “Enhanced Stability of Skyrmions in Two-Dimensional Chiral Magnets with Rashba Spin-Orbit Coupling”, S. Banerjee, J. Rowland, O. Erten, M. Randeria, Phys. Rev. X 4 031045, (2014).
6) “Ferromagnetic Exchange, Spinorbit Coupling and Spiral Magnetism at the LaAlO3/SrTiO3 Interface”, S. Banerjee, O. Erten, M. Randeria, Nature Physics 9, 626 (2013).
5) “Theory of High Tc Ferrimagnetism in a Multiorbital Mott Insulator”, O. N. Meetei, O. Erten, M. Randeria, N. Trivedi Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 087203 (2013).
4) “Theory of Half-metallic Double Perovskites. II. Effective Spin Hamiltonian and Disorder Effects”, O. Erten, O. N. Meetei, A. Mukherjee, M. Randeria, N. Trivedi, P. Woodward Phys. Rev. B 87, 165104 (2013).
3) “Theory of Half-metallic Double Perovskites. I. Double Exchange Mechanism”, O. N. Meetei, O. Erten, A. Mukherjee, M. Randeria, N. Trivedi, P. Woodward Phys. Rev. B 87, 165104 (2013).
2) “Theory of Half-metallic Ferrimagnetism in Double Perovskites”, O. Erten, O. N. Meetei, A. Mukherjee, M. Randeria, N. Trivedi, P. Woodward Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 257201 (2011).
1) “Isospin and deformation studies in the odd-odd N=Z nucleus 54Co”, D. Rudolph, L.-L. Ander- sson, R. Bengtsson, J. Ekman, O. Erten, C. Fahlander et al., Phys. Rev. C 82, 054309 (2010).