Meet your advisor
Araceli Vizcarra, Graduate Program Coordinator
Location: PSF 470
Phone: (480) 965-9152
MNS Student Resources
Click on the links below to download or view forms/instructions below.
- Master of Natural Science (MNS) Graduate Student Handbook
- Maintain Continuous Enrollment Form
- Supervisory Committee Form
- How to submit an iPOS
- MNS 4 year course rotation (tentative)
- Graduate Policies and Procedures
MNS courses include Modeling Workshops, and are typically offered in summer sessions so as to be compatible with full-time appointments in the high school system nationwide. The program is designed for summer only attendance.
Download a detailed list of courses and descriptions here. View the summer schedule at that same page. .