Sign In / Sign Out
Navigation for Entire University
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
1. Submit a Purchase requisition form
2. For all purchasing requests, please fill out the Physics Purchase Request Form (REQ) and submit to the Business Office. The completed REQ form may be delivered to the Business Office in person or via- email:
3. Please fill out the REQ form completely. You must provide an account number that will be used for the purchase. Please verify that your account will have sufficient funds.
4. All REQ forms must be signed by the Faculty member that is approving the order.
5. Have additional questions, please review the purchasing procedure manual.
There will be no exceptions to any of the policies and procedures above.
Failure to follow any of the policies and procedures stated above may result in the reimbursement not being processed.
Restricted purchases are not eligible for reimbursement and may not be purchased with personal funds.
Physics staff who oversee the travel process and can help with requests:
|Main Contact||Lisa Andreotti|
|Back-up||Karin Moen, Sheryl Quenzer, Ixchell Paape|
My ASU Trip is available for faculty, staff, and students traveling around the world.My ASU TRIP, created in conjunction with Concur Technologies, Inc., is an end-to-end travel system, allowing you to create trip requests, book travel and submit expense reports, all of which are routed to your designated account signer and Authorizing Travel Official (ATO). Then, your claim will be delivered to the ASU Travel Service Center for final review and approval. Please visit the website for processes and helpful guides.