What items do we need for reimbursement?
- Reimbursement Form
- Business Meals Form
- Itemized receipt(s) along with the paid receipt(s)
- Please fill out forms completely. You must provide account number and approval. Submit to PSF 470 or email to Physics.Financial@asu.edu. When emailing, include account number and Reimbursement in subject line.
- All reimbursements must be submitted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Alcohol will not be reimbursed and should not be on the receipt submitted for reimbursement.
- Gratuity is not, under any conditions, to exceed 20 percent.
- Those attending a lunch or dinner anticipating reimbursement must be ASU personnel or have a business-related justification for attending the event.
- All food and beverage must be submitted on an itemized receipt from the restaurant along with the paid receipt for proper reimbursement. It is the responsibility of the party seeking reimbursement to obtain the proper receipts from the restaurant.
There will be no exceptions to any of the policies and procedures above.
Failure to follow any of the policies and procedures stated above may result in the reimbursement not being processed.
Restricted purchases are not eligible for reimbursement and may not be purchased with personal funds.
- Tables and like equipment